ABOUT EMUGE PRECISION TOOLS
Emuge, a global precision tool manufacturer with a state-of-the-art technology center in West Boylston, Mass., produces an expansive line of high-performance taps, end mills, thread mills, drills, thrillers, holders and attachments, along with many customized machining tools.
Tools made by Emuge deliver precision, performance and durability in a wide range of environments, from one-off job shops to high-volume machining centers, and in an array of niche industries. Emuge’s dedication to precision and quality has made the company the preferred tool supplier and partner of auto manufacturers and subcontractors, as well as heavy industry, general engineering, and aerospace, medical, and oil and gas industries.
Emuge’s skilled tooling engineers and machinists design and produce high-performance cutting tools and machining solutions, from the company’s standard product line to custom-built rotary tools.
Special tooling solutions offered by Emuge and available through Hemly Tool include:
- Rekord DZBF Series Taps, which feature CBTz (Chip-Breaking Technology). This technology optimizes chip flow as it prevents chip nesting. It eliminates the long, continuous chips that commonly occur in tapping of carbon steels, alloy steels and austenitic stainless steels.
- CBTz produces short, broken, controllable chip formations. This eliminates flute clogging and potential machine tap failure, while preventing machine downtime required for cleaning chips. At the same time, this technology improves tool life and operator safety.
- MultiTAP, the tool industry’s first high-performance multipurpose tap. MultiTAP is available in spiral point and spiral flute variations. This general-purpose tap provides exceptional performance and tool life.
- Innoform cold-forming taps, the first in the industry to be specially designed for machining specific materials or material groups – a characteristic once only possible for cutting tools. In many cases, this specialization can dramatically increase performance.
- Emuge’s new comprehensive line of thread-milling tools that meet and exceed even the most challenging oil, gas and petrochemical manufacturing challenges.
For more on Emuge products offered by Hemly Tool click the links below or contact Hemly Tool today.