Trust tough steel for your toughest jobs.
When you are looking for high-quality, American-made tools that work as hard as you do, Bondhus tools deliver. Located in Minnesota, Bondhus Corporation has been making professional tools for machinists, automotive repair shops, printing press operators and others for more than 40 years. In fact, NASA relied on these special hand tools for repairs to the International Space Station and the Hubble Space Telescope.
Longer Tool Life
Hemly Tool is proud to offer a variety of Ball, Hex and TORX® tools, backed by the Bondhus lifetime warranty. Manufactured with Protanium® high torque steel, the tools are up to 20 percent stronger than standard grades of steel, with improved torque and wear resistance. Bondhus tools are also machined to optimize the fit with fasteners, undergoing a chamfering process that eliminates imperfections that might prevent tight connections between the tool and screw head.
Size and Finish Options to Meet Your Needs
Available in a wide range of lengths and tip styles, many Bondhus tools are also available in three finishes:
- The environmentally safe ProGuard™ finish offers five times more corrosion resistance than competitor finishes while providing better tool grip.
- The BriteGuard™ finish provides a traditional chrome-plated look with superior protection and durability.
- The next-generation chrome finish of GoldGuard™ combines the durability and protection of other Bondhus finishes with the look and shine of real gold.
Essential Tools to Get the Job Done
Hemly Tool makes it easy to get the Bondhus tools you need, including:
- Ball End tools are designed to help you quickly channel the tool into the screw at a 25 degree angle for more comfortable hand and wrist movement, even in difficult-to-reach places. Tools with the ProHold® buttons are non-magnetic, ideal for use with aluminum, stainless and plastic screws or on sensitive equipment.
- Inch Metric and Tamper-Resistant Hex End tools are designed with sharp corners to transfer more torque to the screw without stripping it.
- Star Tip tools are designed to fit TORX® brand screws in tip sizes ranging from T5 to T100.
Tips are available in L-wrench, T-handle and screwdriver configurations to suit any project and ergonomic preference. In addition, the convenient Bondhus GorillaGrip® fold up tools are engineered for superior strength, access and flexibility. Users can adjust the tool tension and take advantage of time-saving features like the turn and flip feature for working around obstructions and the 90 degree stop that turns the fold up tool into a speed wrench.
- Hemly Promotions
- Product Literature
- Contact Info